How to get approved by bet365?

tmt

Reaction score
Hello! I have been trying to get approved by bet365, but they have been rejecting my application all the time. Any ideas how to do it?

mashed

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Do you have the volume to make it worthwhile for them?
If you do, write a letter explaining your business and traffic channels+ and a few references from another similar tier 1 brand that you're working with.

mashed

Reaction score
Btw - Don't contact the shady people who say they can get you approved if you contact them.

chaumi

Reaction score
Do you have the volume to make it worthwhile for them?
If you do, write a letter explaining your business and traffic channels+ and a few references from another similar tier 1 brand that you're working with.
Yeah, it's not just volume, but it'll need to be 'volume that's worthwhile'.

You'll most likely need to demonstrate the volume and show how that volume is being generated (ie the geos and search terms/traffic sources that are driving it).

And evidence suggests that when you've pulled that together, applying through standard channels probably still won't work. You'll need a contact in the affiliate manager team you can talk directly to.

I did this on behalf of a site I was helping out with exactly this problem about 6-8 months ago (not a paid service, just helping them). They got accepted. So, as an example, it was cricket betting traffic from India and the team running the site had got it up to 6000+ uniques (from organic search) per month.

If you ever need the contact (and I don't know if he's still in the same position, but assume so), hit me up. If you can't send pm's here, some detective work can identify other ways :)

robjmiller84

Reaction score
Contact customer support. If you're unsure why your application has been rejected, or if you need help with the application process, consider contacting bet365's customer support team. They may be able to provide you with more information about why your application was rejected and what steps you can take to fix it.

I hope these suggestions help you get approved by bet365. Good luck!

euromill

Reaction score
You have to have a lot of traffic and ensure that you are not exposing them to any risk. That means your site must be 100% compliant and even then that might not be enough. No one here can tell you what needs be doing - the ball and power is entirely in their court.

OpenTheBible

Reaction score
I use one network as a middleman. This way I will never lose my deal.