Affiliate Non payment Moonshine partner

tracassins

Reaction score
response received today

"Hello Lucas, I hope you are well! All the information I send you is what I got from those making the payments, which means I have no idea about the payment process, and I have to request information about a specific payment each time - sometimes the information is if everything is okay with the payment method, something is the day the payment should reach the affiliate, etc. Every time a payment is missing, I ask for information about it and get a response sooner or later. Now that I've explained how this all works, I hope you understand that there isn't much you can do other than ask them for information again and pass it on to you"

user23

Reaction score
response received today

"Hello Lucas, I hope you are well! All the information I send you is what I got from those making the payments, which means I have no idea about the payment process, and I have to request information about a specific payment each time - sometimes the information is if everything is okay with the payment method, something is the day the payment should reach the affiliate, etc. Every time a payment is missing, I ask for information about it and get a response sooner or later. Now that I've explained how this all works, I hope you understand that there isn't much you can do other than ask them for information again and pass it on to you"
Sounds very unprofessional. From who was this text?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Since we did not hear back from the representatives, we will mark this case unresolved. In case we receive some news we will update the forum thread.

Kingsbonuses

Reaction score
Hello guys , just to notice . Pontus take a look today and I got pay (2600€) . All is fine now . I hope all will be good later now . Thanks you all for helped me .