Betsson Group - Idiots Wrapped in Morons!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Finally received the Betsson we're terminating your account, email. No skin of my proboscis. I tried to promote them in the early days, and never did any good. Dropped them after a couple of months. That was literally years ago.

We value all our partners and look forward to working productively with you in the future. We therefore encourage you to reach out to us if you are ready to become active with us once more and would like to promote our brands. If so, please register a new account and reach out to your relevant account manager to discuss a new deal.

On reading this Horse$hit, I gave them a serve about how STEALING players, and past/future commissions from their partners are CRIMINAL ACTS. Especially given in that email, they (Betsson Group) boasted the above BS.

I ended that blasting with, "don't contact me again." Went one (1) further, and used the unsubscribe link.

So what do you suppose happened then?

Yes, these morons contact me again, this time, requesting a performance feedback, on how support handled my query.

Idiots Wrapped in Morons = Bettsson Group!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
It's clear that if anyone STEALS from Betsson Group, they will not only take legal action but also, if possible, have the police make charges too. Frankly, it's comical, given, Betsson Group are crooks!

Betsson Group has scammed, stolen and committed what I'd call fraud, against their affiliate partners.

Betsson Group are BS'ing Hypocrites.

GoranX39

Reaction score
Good post.

Betsson should not to be trusted for smaller partners and medium-sized partners. Closing affiliate-accounts according to rule 5.3 (iv): You generate less than ten (10) New Customers over a period of six (6) consecutive months.' is not met, we will proceed with terminating your account.

In addition, I want to warn people against playing poker with them. Its poker software feels very rigged IMO.