Luxe Partners/Rich Prize no payment - CLOSED

Firelink

Reaction score
Dear fellow affiliates!
We want to warn you about cooperation with Luxe Partners. The Affiliate program does not fulfill its obligations, namely does not respond to messages and the manager does not get in touch, thereby making it impossible to cooperate between the companies. This message is posted solely for the purpose of warning, so that you know what you should be prepared for in case you need to cooperate with Luxe Partners. We stand for transparent and responsible work.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @Firelink . Please be advised we don't have Luxe Partners listed on AGD.
In case you need our assistance, please let us know.

luxe

Reaction score
Dear fellow affiliates!
We want to warn you about cooperation with Luxe Partners. The Affiliate program does not fulfill its obligations, namely does not respond to messages and the manager does not get in touch, thereby making it impossible to cooperate between the companies. This message is posted solely for the purpose of warning, so that you know what you should be prepared for in case you need to cooperate with Luxe Partners. We stand for transparent and responsible work.
hello, please share your identity with us (any - reflink, aff name, etc) or contact directly to find out about the issue you're claiming about

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@Firelink - total 78 AGD posts, all of them are (and/or) about not being paid/ignored by program staff. Yes there are some dodgy/rogue affiliate programs, who, makes deals then renege.

I have to wonder, how someone in 1.5 years, can rack up, and work with, so many dodgy programs...

As I advise other affiliates, spending 30 min or so on Google, searching for program issues (affiliates or players), will usually help you NOT to partner with dodgy affiliate programs ;)

luxe

Reaction score
@Firelink - total 78 AGD posts, all of them are (and/or) about not being paid/ignored by program staff. Yes there are some dodgy/rogue affiliate programs, who, makes deals then renege.

I have to wonder, how someone in 1.5 years, can rack up, and work with, so many dodgy programs...

As I advise other affiliates, spending 30 min or so on Google, searching for program issues (affiliates or players), will usually help you NOT to partner with dodgy affiliate programs ;)

@AussieDave hey! thank you for fair and rational approach - i also reviewed those 78 posts and became a bit confused.

from our side i'm 99.9% sure no one left without payment and/or unresolved cases.

so if no any reply from @Firelink will come today - i'll ask administration (@MissExposé ) to remove this thread as not relevant and breaking our reputation

luxe

Reaction score
@Firelink We are still waiting for your account details.
Hello, @MissExposé thanks for your attention to this case and as far as here is no any further update from the "claimant" i would ask you to close/dismiss/restrict this thread as non relevant and looking as blackmailing. (as you can find with your team - last week i've sent internal message to AGD team with the same request)

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Since we did not hear back form the submitter of the complaint, we marked the case closed.