BC.Game affiliate issues: cancelled bills

PartnerBC

Nick.N

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So, I'm working as a master affiliate, attracting sub-affiliates to the BC.Game affiliate program. Several of my billings were marked as "canceled" without explanation. They also credited some "compensation" of 0.00054863 BTC (equivalent to $33.51 instead of $227.91), which I cannot withdraw because my earnings are in USDT, and the compensation amount is below $100 as per the terms.

The affiliate manager has been promising to resolve the situation for six months but keeps disappearing, ignoring all my requests.

For sure, the earnings amount is small (the total amount of canceled bills is $279.45), but that is no reason to avoid providing comments or ignoring all requests.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Nick.N Please PM me your affiliate account username and we will contact the representatives regarding your case (I sent you a PM where you can reply).

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @Nick.N. We notified the representatives about your case and asked for updates.
Keep you updated in this forum thread.

Rayne_BCGame

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hey hey guys! @Nick please send me your partner ID. It is most likely we canceled the bill as it was incorrect and added the correct amount to your wallet.

Rayne_BCGame

Reaction score
@Nick.N I will need your partner ID or email and I will be able to assist you. We have many partners working off of this commission plan.

Rayne_BCGame

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you Nick, who is actually Mark, a former affiliate manager for BC.GAME :) Your previous postings align well as Mark when by the alias of Nick and now works at YesPlay.

Reach out to me on Telegram: @davis_bcgame, you know me.

Rayne_BCGame

Reaction score
Based on what I am seeing, you are paid in full. A total of $500 has been successfully cashed out to date. Attached proof. I am unsure how it is unresolved for six months when it actual fact you have been paid out accordingly within a week of each payout request. I consider this case closed :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 15.03.02.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 15.03.02.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 8