Has anyone been paid by 247partners (Amunra, 5 gringos) for May earnings

lizas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello guys.
Want to ask has anyone received payment from 247partners for May?
Usually they pay around 15th.
My payment method neteller.
Thanks!

Insider

Reaction score
Hello guys.
Want to ask has anyone received payment from 247partners for May?
Usually they pay around 15th.
My payment method neteller.
Thanks!
Unfortunately it doesn't work automatically, especially when payments due to minimum are postponed to the next month. You should ask your manager for the payment. I must asked for too and then received the payment.

Insider

Reaction score
One question to you @metropot regarding USDT. Have you always received via USDT and never had any problems ? I have used USDT via CoinsPaid on other partners and didn't received the payments because in blockchain the address is showing wrong. It's the same address but only the letters are written small or big, so that it will lead to a wrong address. The address at partners are 100% correct and was also used.

metropot

Reaction score
One question to you @metropot regarding USDT. Have you always received via USDT and never had any problems ? I have used USDT via CoinsPaid on other partners and didn't received the payments because in blockchain the address is showing wrong. It's the same address but only the letters are written small or big, so that it will lead to a wrong address. The address at partners are 100% correct and was also used.
yes, maybe 3 years in a row... sometimes delay but always pay (i do SEO, maybe other sources need to verify better)