NJ affiliate license question

nibnab

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I have obtained the NJ license more than a year ago.
I would like to push more sites targeting new jersey.

My question is:
Do I need to somehow apply extension for the new websites? if yes, what is the process for this?
Or can I just go ahead with the new sites using the license that I already have?

During the initial application process, I had to disclose the site(s) which are going to target the state of new jersey, so I'm wondering if I need to inform them if I'm going to launch new websites.

bpmee31

Reaction score
Curious, did you get a CPA or Rev-Share license?

If Rev-Share, did you previously market offshore operations to the USA?

I consulted a NJ Lawyer and he said it would be near impossible for an previous offshore affiliate to get a NJ rev share.

nibnab

Reaction score
Curious, did you get a CPA or Rev-Share license?

If Rev-Share, did you previously market offshore operations to the USA?

I consulted a NJ Lawyer and he said it would be near impossible for an previous offshore affiliate to get a NJ rev share.

CPA license. Rev-share seems a bit more complicated to obtain.
I had no previous presence in US prior applying the license

riih

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you don't need to specify all the new sites, but better safe than sorry. I suggest checking with your NJ partners. I had a lot of help from the operator who filed the license application with us.

bpmee31

Reaction score
CPA license. Rev-share seems a bit more complicated to obtain.
I had no previous presence in US prior applying the license

Thanks for your reply. Did they ask on the CPA license?

The rev-share license is very strict and onerous. Ultimately, would prefer a rev-share. Hoping they relax on affiliates who previously promoted offshores.

We're a capable group who can deliver them traffic almost instantly. They'd also simultaneously corner the market in short order. Understand the DGE is picky but the business end can work for everyone.

danniee

Reaction score
I have a very large amount of US traffic but I can't be arsed with the US affiliate system. CPA is extremely off-putting in this case and rev share seems too complicated. Thanks, but I'll pass.

TheGooner

Reaction score
I have a very large amount of US traffic but I can't be arsed with the US affiliate system. CPA is extremely off-putting in this case and rev share seems too complicated. Thanks, but I'll pass.

I have a couple of good offshore accounts. If you ever want to try to monetise your US traffic with offshore grey list sites then let me know - I'm sure I could set up seperate trackers and handle the logistics, reporting and admin for a 50-50 split. :)

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss further.

nibnab

Reaction score
I emailed directly to the division of gaming enforcement. It looks like you can operate as many websites you want with the license.

" You can proceed with your websites. In New Jersey, we license companies, not the sites themselves. Since your company is registered with us, you can operate as many affiliate sites as you’d like."

bpmee31

Reaction score
I emailed directly to the division of gaming enforcement.

Is their customer service email publicly available? If not, could you PM me the person you contacted? Have a couple questions about Rev-Share.

Thanks in advance.

nibnab

Reaction score
Is their customer service email publicly available? If not, could you PM me the person you contacted? Have a couple questions about Rev-Share.

Thanks in advance.
PM sent