No constructive or helpful replies

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say but is the new member jraah maybe a bit crazy to write under the posts always the same bullshit within a few minutes ?
I don't want to be impolite but this isn't normal because these are not constructive replies. Administration should remove this.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I don't want to be impolite but this isn't normal because these are not constructive replies. Administration should remove this.

Calling new members out isn't being rude or impolite. Instead, I see that it's taking a keen interest in protecting the AGD resource, which, regular members support, with their continued posts and help.

It's actually becoming a worrying trend IMHO. Not only here at AGD but other forums too. Noobs signing up, making useless comments, in an effort, it seems, to raise their post count, to gain link status etc.., etc.

Some of these fools are digging up threads which are both years old, and no longer valid.

If this continues with not intervention from AGD staff, I fear this, our small but tight community we have here, will slowly dwindle away to nothing, like other forums have experienced.

Solution... Raise the post count to something which will put off most non genuine members. 20 posts is sweet FA, especially given, that it seems, some of the spammy noobs are running posting bots.

danieldan

Reaction score
Previously, (this is subjective) there seemed to be fewer such "users" Now it's a little more often visible and can certainly discourage users who actually want to discuss and exchange experiences.

A good example, admittedly from another well-known forum, is user Oliver C (AussieDave certainly knows who I'm talking about) Already quite a few more than 200 posts and 90% of them fit in one line. Another 10% are those in 2 lines. Not a single post longer than 2 lines. Of course, all of the statements contribute nothing to the discussion and make no sense.

Of course, this is just an example from another forum. But it shows a pattern. Over time, as such users and statements are too many in a post, the valuable ones disappear and even scrolling is lost and one is discouraged from reading it or writing posts.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
A good example, admittedly from another well-known forum, is user Oliver C (AussieDave certainly knows who I'm talking about) Already quite a few more than 200 posts and 90% of them fit in one line. Another 10% are those in 2 lines. Not a single post longer than 2 lines. Of course, all of the statements contribute nothing to the discussion and make no sense.

I reported that GPWA member so many times for his dribble posts. All nonsense, yet, nothing happened. I went so far as contacting Rick and Anthony, no one did jack.

Same with CashBonus, these two (Oliver C and CashBonus) are related in some manner according to someone who knows of them. Given CB's last posting scam, I wouldn't be surprised if CB is Oliver C and visa versa. It's a f'ing sham that these spammers run, and continue to ruin it for genuine members.

Yet who gets their account closed/banned, for what? Raising valid issues about sponsorship programs, which the GPWA should be doing, BUT don't. Instead, cash is king and members are cannon fodder.

Anyway... I'd really wouldn't like to watch AGD go the same path. However, if these bogus-members aren't stopped, I fear, these useless posts, will become more frequent, more often, and members who contribute now will start to stop posting. If that happens, AGD will be a ghost town.

No good for genuine members. No good for LCB.

Last edited:

FictionNet

Reaction score
As soon as I see a 'Cash Bonus' post at GPWA, it's an immediate 'ignore & move on'. Could be a great thread, but I'll never find out because I don't want to give the poster my eyeball time.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
If you betray the values of principles, remember to betray you the values of masculinity

Of course, I have evidence and history. I am not crazy. I am talking to all my mental strengths, and I am sure that you are a fraud or affiliated with the Ultra company. I have payments and customers play for two years and the company did not send my payments.

au contraire, Muppet...

You come into our space, with no principles of respect, and defile the forum with idiotic posts, which have no relevance to the actual thread you post to.

Unlike yourself who is a blow-in from a few days ago, you again disrespect long-time members, accusing them of being frauds and cheaters from Ultra Partners.

We're not the problem here, you are!

DaftDog

Reaction score
Out of respect and appreciation to the esteemed members, I cannot return insult with insult
There is a difference between real respect for other people and pretend respect where you refer to strangers as “dear friends”, “esteemed members” and so on.

This is not North Korea, here in the real world respect is earned, and currently, you've earned sweet FA.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
As soon as I see a 'Cash Bonus' post at GPWA, it's an immediate 'ignore & move on'. Could be a great thread, but I'll never find out because I don't want to give the poster my eyeball time.
I called that crank out the other week for recommending...... AffiliateEdge

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I called that crank out the other week for recommending...... AffiliateEdge

He works with those crook,s and pushes them all the time, as a top program.