Which iGaming/Affiliate conferences & events are worth visiting?

SteffenFonvig

Reaction score
My partners and I from DK/SE/NO are interested in attending some affiliate/iGaming conferences and events, but there are so many options available. Does anyone have any recommendations or insights on which ones are worth checking out?

euromill

Reaction score
IGB and Sigma are the main gaming events - depending on where you reside and your ability to travel - they are all pretty much the same featuring the same brands and verticals. London and Amsterdam were my go-to conferences - it helped that I lived a kilometre from the London event.

SteffenFonvig

Reaction score
IGB and Sigma are the main gaming events - depending on where you reside and your ability to travel - they are all pretty much the same featuring the same brands and verticals. London and Amsterdam were my go-to conferences - it helped that I lived a kilometre from the London event.
Thanks for the response! Will be looking into these.

We live in Scandinavia, so can travel in Europe easily.

plockix

Reaction score
Does really both affiliates and affiliates managers think its worth it, time wise, or is it mainly due to the partying and the event in general?

NPM

Reaction score
London iGB has been a bit dull for the past couple of times. But Amsterdam has been great. Next year they're taking the show to Barcelona, so that might be interesting.